We create lead generation content specifically for your buyers
As reported by Adweek, companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who do not.
We create content that supports quality lead generation, and that is personalized to the right people, at the right time. This is achieved through strategic content creation, aligned to the buyer’s journey. i.e. Your website (and the content on your website) provides the answers your buyers’ questions as they move closer to a purchasing decision. With this strategy, all content is “mapped” according to:
- The person who is reading it – i.e. your buyer personas
- The buying cycle stage – i.e. if they are just learning more about your business or if they are ready to buy
And as an added benefit, answering prospect questions through content on your website also directly impacts the success of your search engine optimization. For example, when someone searches for a question that you provide the answers to, your site gets bonus points with the search engine, making your content more findable.
Here’s how we do it:
- We start every marketing program with extensive marketing research. We research your prospects, through interviews with you and external sources, and detail everything we need to know about them: exactly what information prospects want and how they want to receive it. Once we have the research, we use buyer personas to bring it to life and better illustrate your target audience. We developing fictional representations of your target audience, i.e. buyer personas, and map the unique process(es) they each go through to becoming a customer, i.e. the buyer’s journey. These key elements make it much more clear how to tailor content to the specific needs, behaviors, and concerns of different types of buyers.
- Next, we make sure your website content is set up for strategic lead generation. In a strategic lead generation website, every page has a specific purpose. Think about the questions your buyers have as they are considering a purchase. For example, in the beginning of their buyer’s journey, they are looking for general information; towards the middle, they’ll want to compare choices (i.e. you and your competitors); towards the end they’ll want more information about pricing and how to purchase. When your website speaks to each of the needs your buyers have, they’ll be able to find all their information in one place and speed up the process of making a purchase.
- Then, we create content that supports quality lead generation, personalized to the right people, at the right time. This can be achieved through strategic content creation, aligned to the buyer’s journey. With this strategy, all content is “mapped” according to your buyer personas and the buyer’s journey(s).
- Lastly, through marketing campaigns, we promote content to your target audience to drive lead generation